About Sara

Sara Byers is a Elite Canadian Provincial and National Champion in road and track cycling. Based in Niagara and racing with
Kallisto-FCV p/b Toyo Tires (Forest City Velodrome) and Canada's National Sprint Team, upcoming goals include
2015 Pan Am Championships, Track World Cup and Rio 2016 Olympics.

Monday, 14 July 2014

So Exciting This Pulled Me Back to the Blog!

Full time job, full time training, all on the line to be the best that I can be in the short time that I have. So I 'get' this movie and it gets me.

You have to see this movie!! For the love of your daughters and the sake of generations of women to come, see this movie!!

Lucky, if you're located near to me, there is a screening Thursday, August 14 at 7:30pm at Maple Ridge 8 in Amherst, New York. 80 tickets ($10ea) must sell to make it happen! Purchase tickets here www.tugg.com