About Sara

Sara Byers is a Elite Canadian Provincial and National Champion in road and track cycling. Based in Niagara and racing with
Kallisto-FCV p/b Toyo Tires (Forest City Velodrome) and Canada's National Sprint Team, upcoming goals include
2015 Pan Am Championships, Track World Cup and Rio 2016 Olympics.

Friday, 28 March 2014

You are loved. You can do anything.

Mom and I had a fun trip to visit Shannon Passero (TM) at the Old Firehall in Thorold. Shannon networks around the world to bring, 'high quality clothing, accessories, home furnishings, global finds, gifts and d├ęcor that exhibit influences ranging from vintage to global' and ethically made items.

Warm, helpful staff made it a joyful, eclectic journey. We explored the shop and they helped a sometimes fashion challenged 'me' coordinate some outfits for the LA trip.

Having followed Passero's boom into the strong business woman she is I've been a fan of her efforts from preserving local historic architecture to supporting female leaders, global citizenship, and exuding a free-flow of creativity and artistry. I'm so thankful to be part of this.

Sharing fashions and inspirations has been fun! I even let my hair down, literally, which is big for this sporty woman. Experimenting with new styles at work and home I've discovered how comfortable and versatile they are. I love the sparkles, bobbles, frills and bike motifs!

This partnership has touched my heart with the warmth, support and mentorship I've felt. It is summed up in the lucky beads that staff tucked into my bag and two banners that Mom picked up as a gift ('you could tuck them in your suitcase when you travel').

You are loved. You can do anything.