About Sara

Sara Byers is a Elite Canadian Provincial and National Champion in road and track cycling. Based in Niagara and racing with
Kallisto-FCV p/b Toyo Tires (Forest City Velodrome) and Canada's National Sprint Team, upcoming goals include
2015 Pan Am Championships, Track World Cup and Rio 2016 Olympics.

Saturday, 8 March 2014

Help Me Get to the Commonwealth Games

The running theme in this version of my life has been, "Go as far as you can in the short time that you have". Meaning, I became active and began competitive cycling at a time in life when a pro cyclist might retire and looking at the trends of women in sport I have time, but it is limited. Considering that you achieve what you believe, I have thrived in competition when I have identified the biggest, scariest and almost unbelievable goal. That is my motivation and Commonwealth Games is my goal. Click below for the details and to join the journey!