About Sara

Sara Byers is a Elite Canadian Provincial and National Champion in road and track cycling. Based in Niagara and racing with
Kallisto-FCV p/b Toyo Tires (Forest City Velodrome) and Canada's National Sprint Team, upcoming goals include
2015 Pan Am Championships, Track World Cup and Rio 2016 Olympics.

Sunday, 5 January 2014

Swift Greens. Love the Green Drink!


I am so excited about this green drink!
So simple, eh? ..that's the point.

Holding a full time career and training as an elite athlete can make it tough to find time for a nutrient rich diet. When I train, I eat a lot, and I am a big fan of real food. I don't like putting chemicals in my body that are found in 'nutrition supplements', processed foods and non-organic fruits and veggies.

These smoothies are exactly what I'd make for myself - nutrient rich veg, a bit of fruit and avocado, extra goodness of spirulina and bee pollen, and as organic as possible.

Green drinks save me time, money and energy wasted in worrying about my nutrition. Taking the thought out of it ultimately helps me to focus on work and rest and that translates into confidence in competition and just plain feeling good day to day.

Are you eating the right nutrient dense veggies? Is your diet balanced and does it meet your needs? Try out Swift Greens for a month and feel the difference.


Sweet bonus: Each green drink includes spirulina and bee pollen, which is amazing stuff! Check the website to learn more about it.