About Sara

Sara Byers is a Elite Canadian Provincial and National Champion in road and track cycling. Based in Niagara and racing with
Kallisto-FCV p/b Toyo Tires (Forest City Velodrome) and Canada's National Sprint Team, upcoming goals include
2015 Pan Am Championships, Track World Cup and Rio 2016 Olympics.

Monday, 13 June 2011

FLASH!! New Addition to the Family

Thank you Liberty! Bicycles for the hook up with my best mountain bike - Cannondale FLASH 29er!



My Review: The Flash 29er carries speed so well it's scary >:) Great handling in any twisty, technical track. Eats up the rocks, roots, and ruts, no prob. Hard tail = awesome power. I get to use all the push my quads can muster. Don't know why I bothered with anything else. Smooth but cushy ride. Not to hard, not too soft. Big, bouncy tires are a brilliant balance if you're riding with no rear suspension. I think my 29er hard tail is a perfectly designed combo for racing. I LOVE it... not just saying that ;)

Pretty sure I can save the world like Flash on this thing.

Liberty! Bicycles is the only local place to get your bike fit perfectly for you with Specialized's Body Geometry Fit. Okay now I AM doing a shameless plug. BG Fit is very important if you're an obsessive rider like me and spend hour upon hour on your bike (...ok, even if you're an occassional rider too). Having your bike fit to you prevents problems that can cause you pain and injury down the road, and enables you to work more efficiently with your ride. Whether your bike's from the shop or not you can make an appointment with trained staff and get your bike tailor fit to your specs. Better fit equals more comfort and more POWA!! (Important)