About Sara

Sara Byers is a Elite Canadian Provincial and National Champion in road and track cycling. Based in Niagara and racing with
Kallisto-FCV p/b Toyo Tires (Forest City Velodrome) and Canada's National Sprint Team, upcoming goals include
2015 Pan Am Championships, Track World Cup and Rio 2016 Olympics.

Saturday, 26 February 2011

Blast from the Past

Before 2008 & After 2009 

Thank you, friends, for sharing your personal stories of struggle and transformation with me. You are a constant, amazing source of reflection and inspiration! As frightening as it may be to encounter struggles in life and conquer them, it may be more difficult to maintain balance once you’ve found it. But you’re doing it, despite challenges along the way, and for that you hold a special place in my heart. You, my friend, are an essential part of my journey and my life! Taking a big, deep breath, I’d like to share with you (drumroll please) my before and after pics! (tough to do isn’t it!?) Okay, this is a little out of date since the “after” is not current. It was taken about a year after the initial weight loss. In total close to  80lbs was shed in little more than 6 months the good old fashioned way – healthy eating and good hard work.